Joint Entrance Exam(JEE Main-Session I) result 2025

 

National Testing Agency (NTA)

JEE MAIN January Session I 2025 Final Answer Key | NTA JEE Main Admission 2025

JEE MAIN January Session I 2025 Final Answer Key | NTA JEE Main 2024: National Testing Agency NTA Are Invited Application Form For the CBSE Joint Entrance Examination JEE Main Session I Online Form 2025. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. JEE Main Session I online 2024

Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main-Session I) result 2025

IMPORTANT DATES

 

APPLICATION FEE

 

Application Start : 28-10-2024

Last Date Apply Online :

 22-11-2024

Last Date Fee Payment :

22-11-2024

Correction Date :

 26-27 November 2024

Exam Date : 22-31 January 2025

Admit Card : 3 Days Before Exam Date 2025

Result Date : Available Soon

 

Application Fee Details in Given Below.

See Full Details in Table.

Details Application Fee

Paper Type       Male

Female

Gen / OBC         SC / ST      Gen / OBC SC / ST

Single Paper     Paper I          Rs.1000/- Rs.500/-          Rs.800/-   Rs.500/-

Both Paper       Paper I & II          Rs.2000/- Rs.1000/-          Rs.1600/- Rs.1000/-

 

 

Eligibility

 

Age Limit

 

Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math Stream Exam in A Recognized Board in India.

Appearing Candidate Also Eligible

 

No Age Limit in NTA JEE MAIN 2025.

 

 

Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main-Session I) result 2025

Download Result

Click Here

Download EXAM Notification pdf

                  Click Here

Official website

                  Click Here

Sarkari naukri whatsapp Group

Click Here

sarkari naukri facebook page Group

Click Here

Download post wise Notice

Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments