Nuclear Power Corporation India
Limited Recruitment 2024
न्यूक्लियर पावर कॉरपोरेशन इंडिया
लिमिटेड भर्ती 2024
NPCIL Assistant Grade I Online Form
2024 | NPCIL Vacancy 2024
Nuclear Power Corporation India
Limited (NPCIL) Are Invited Online Application Form For NPCIL Assistant Grade I
Recruitment 2024. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And
Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please
Read Full Notification. NPCIL Vacancy 2024
|
Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited (NPCIL) Assistant Grade I NPCIL Assistant Grade Recruitment 2024 |
|
|
IMPORTANT DATES |
APPLICATION FEE |
|
Application Start : 05-06-2024 Last Date Apply Online : 25-06-2024
Till 05 PM Last Date Fee Payment : 25-06-2024 Admit Card : Before Exam Exam Date : As Per Schedule |
Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/- SC / ST / All Female : Rs.0/- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit
Card, Net Banking Mode. |
|
Eligibility Criteria |
Age Limit |
|
Bachelor
Degree From A Recognized University. More
Details Read Notification. |
Max Age
: 21-28 Year Age As
on 25.06.2024 Extra
Age As Per Rules. |
|
NPCIL Assistant Grade I Online Form 2024 Vacancy Details Total
Post : 58 |
|
|
Post |
Trade |
Gen |
OBC |
EWS |
SC |
ST |
Total |
|
|
Assistant
Grade I |
Assistant
Grade I HR |
13 |
09 |
02 |
02 |
03 |
29 |
|
|
Assistant
Grade 1 F&A |
08 |
05 |
01 |
02 |
01 |
17 |
||
|
Assistant
Grade 1 C&MM |
05 |
04 |
01 |
01 |
01 |
12 |
||
|
IMPORTANT LINKS Vacancy Details Online Apply click to Below Link |
||||||||
|
Apply Online |
||||||||
|
Download Notification |
||||||||
|
Official website |
||||||||
|
Sarkari naukri whatsapp Group |
||||||||
0 Comments